Sunday 20 March 2011

one of my favourite track..good memories!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bpsjJVTlfw

Every night I think of you and I
I never thought we'd fall
I never thought we'd fall so deep
Everyday I wipe my tears away
I let my self believe
I let my self believe you'd never leave

Moving on is not the way to go
I'm never gonna find
Another love like yours, can't let it go
Even when I'm lying in your arms
No I can't believe the sun is setting down
Gotta let it be

I stand before the light
I pray that I will find
A reason to believe in love, believe again
The sun is going down
I'm reaching for the light
Then I realized our love won't be the same
Never the same, the same
Will we remain, remain
I stand for your love, your love
Oh we're falling I pray you'd stay

Never the same, Oh i know we're falling
Know we're falling
Never the same, Oh we're falling
And I'm praying you'd stay
I stand for your love, your love
Oh we're falling I pray you'd stay

No comments:

Post a Comment